top of page


Application for a Transport Operator Licence

We have several years of experience in submitting applications for OL. We are in constant contact with Traffic Commissioner so we are up to date with all requirements. Thanks to this 100% of our applications are granted. Write to us and we will help you spread your wings. Complete the application and we will guide you through the entire application process. Once you receive your license, we will show you how to run a business and we will always support you.

Truck Car Park
Operator License: Services


You need a goods vehicle operator’s licence if your business uses goods vehicles above a certain weight.

You need a licence to carry goods in a lorry, van or other vehicle with either:

  • a gross plated weight (the maximum weight that the vehicle can have at any one time) of over 3,500 kilograms (kg)

  • an unladen weight of more than 1,525 kg (where there is no plated weight)

There are 3 different types of licence - what you need depends on the work you do.

You must also make sure that any drivers you use or employ have the correct licence and training. All vehicles that you use should be correctly taxed and kept safe and in good condition at all times.

In short, what you need to get started.

You don't need much to start. At the beginning you must:
1. Sign a parking contract (operating centre)
2. Sign the contract for a maintenance truck.
3. You must have 8,000 financial security for the first truck.
4. Advertise your application in the newspaper.
5. Transport manager.


That's all you need.

Many people ask if they have to pass some exams.

You do not need to pass any exams. Only transport manager must pass 2 exams. You can hire a transport manager, external or internal. It all depends on how much you want to have a truck licensed.

If you have any questions, write to us. We can take care of everything for you.

Operator License: Text
bottom of page